Play with an incredible $750 FREE!
Colosseum Casino is giving you a grand total of $750 over your first 5 deposits at the casino!
Here is how you get your $750 FREE*!
- To claim this promotion you will need the Colosseum Casino software. Download, install and register as a real player. To be eligible for this offer, players must have a first time REAL account.
- For the purpose of this promotion only the first five (5) deposits will be considered for the sign up bonus. The total of successive deposits cannot fulfill the sign up bonus requirement.
- Make your first deposit and receive a 100% Match Bonus (up to $100). The following offers will be given on the subsequent 4 deposits:
- Second deposit – 50% Match Bonus (up to $200)
- Third deposit – 30% Match Bonus (up to $150)
- Fourth deposit – 20% Match Bonus (up to $100)
- Fifth deposit – 10% Match Bonus (up to $200)
- Once you are in the casino, visit the banking pages, choose your preferred deposit method and make your first deposit.
- The minimum deposit for all subsequent deposits after the initial bonus offers at our casino is $20.
- After making your deposit, the Casino will credit your casino account with your bonus. Please allow up to two hours for this to take place.
If you still do not have your bonus in your account after this time, contact the the customer support.
Deposit Bonus Promotion
- To be eligible for this offer, players must have a first time REAL account.
- All bonus monies will be credited as points to the player’s Casino Rewards account.
- Each individual deposit made with Colosseum Casino is considered a single deposit for the purpose of this promotion. The total of successive deposits cannot fulfill the sign up bonus requirements – each deposit is only considered individually. Therefore the first five (5) individual deposits ONLY will determine the bonus amounts allocated for the purpose of this promotion.
- Your deposit may be cashed-in, providing any minimum bet requirements associated with redeemed bonuses have been satisfied.
- Bonus amounts credited to a player’s bonus account are subject to 30 times play-through before they may be cashed in.
- In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to this promotion and the winnings transferred to the Real account, the Player agrees to commit to the wagering requirements for all bonuses/winning obtained in accordance with the normal Terms and Conditions as stated in General Terms and Conditions below.
- The wagering requirements (for withdrawal purposes) will start being counted from the time the all Bonus monies are added to the Casino account.
- The Player acknowledges that in order to be eligible for any promotion or bonus, they must be playing with the primary currency used in the country where they have a registered address from where they are playing. Colosseum Casino reserves the right to withhold bonuses resulting from deposits in any currency made in contradiction to this condition. An exception to this clause is made for USD and CAD.
- This promotion must be claimed by making a first deposit within 7 days, after which Colosseum Casino reserves the right to modify the promotion.
The Player recognizes that in addition to terms stated above, they are also bound by all General Promotion Terms and Conditions, as well as General Casino Terms and Conditions.
- All promotions can only be claimed once per computer, mobile device, person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address or shared computer environment such as a library, workplace, fraternity, university or school. Any winnings associated with a bonus being claimed more than once will be confiscated and the casino account locked.
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, no two promotions can be used in combination and promotions only apply to deposits and wagers on the Colosseum Casino software download.
- Every effort will be made to credit the Player’s account with any promotional points within one business day or sooner. Promotions that are earned over a time period such as weekend or monthly bonuses will be awarded within one business day following the end of that time period i.e. on the Monday after the weekend or on the 1st business day of the following month.
- In the interest of avoiding any confusion related to promotions and any winnings transferred to the Real account, the Player agrees to commit to the following wagering requirements. These include:
The Player’s deposit may be cashed-in, providing any minimum bet requirements associated with redeemed bonuses have been satisfied.
Bonus amounts credited to a Player’s bonus account are subject to 30 times play-through before they may be cashed in.
Different games played may contribute a different percentage of the play-through (up to 100%) towards the required play-through.
The contributing percentages are as follows:
- Slots and Parlor Games count 100% towards wagering requirements
- Table Poker, Casino War and Sic Bo count 50% towards wagering requirements
- Video Poker, all Blackjacks except Classic Blackjack, Craps and Baccarat count 10% towards wagering requirements
- Caribbean Draw Poker, Texas Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Triple Action Hold’em Bonus Poker Gold, Classic Blackjack and all Roulettes count 2% towards wagering requirements
- All Aces Video Poker does not count towards wagering
- Doubling up on any game at Colosseum Casino will not count towards your wagering requirements. All Aces Video Poker – please be aware that this game will not count towards wagering requirements and no loyalty points will be earned when playing.
- Casino Rewards reserves the right to refuse a promotional bonus for any reason whatsoever, including, but not restricted to Player abuse.
- For a Player to receive the refer-a-friend bonus the referred Player must deposit $100 or more and have wagered over $1000 for the referrer to receive the bonus. The referred Player must first satisfy all of the Promotional Terms and Conditions including those that relate to earning the sign up bonus and turning it over sufficiently to be eligible to withdraw the bonus.
- In the event that the Player has not made a deposit at this or any other Casino Rewards member casino, you may not redeem more than one sign up bonus within the Casino Rewards network, regardless of the individual casino offering the sign up bonus.
- In the event that Colosseum Casino deems a Player to have misused a casino account for the exploitation of promotional offers, without ever demonstrating any degree of risk with personal funds or serious intention to play, the redemption of all such promotional offers, including but not limited to sign-up bonuses, will be suspended until such times as the Player demonstrates a playing history whereby a risk of personal funds is periodically demonstrated at the Casino.
- If the Credit Card, Ewallet or financial account used to deposit and/or withdraw funds is not in the name of the individual registered on the Colosseum Casino account, then all winnings will be void.
- Promotional offers by email are for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred. If you are not the intended e-mail recipient, the offer is null and void.
- All casino promotions are reviewed regularly and we reserve the right to change the offer and or terms at any time.
- Colosseum Casino reserves the right to correct any error in bonus points, casino credits, and/or prizes awarded. Winnings will not be affected but the players balance will be adjusted to reflect the correct amount when any error is detected.
- Promotional bonuses/prizes that remain unused in a Player’s account for longer than 2 months from the date of registration, will be forfeited. Promotional bonuses/prizes will be deemed “used” once the minimum wager requirements have been met. The sign up bonus is determined by the date an account is opened. If a Player opens an account but leaves it dormant for a period of time, the Player will still be awarded the sign up bonus that was active when they joined Colosseum Casino.
- If, while playing at Colosseum Casino, the Player wins a sum regarded by the Casino Management as worthy of publicity, the Player agrees to be available for any event of such nature arranged by Colosseum Casino. At all times, Colosseum Casino will do its utmost to protect Player’s privacy.
- While Colosseum Casino protects all personal data entrusted to us, we reserve the right to use Players’ first names and/or initials in any Casino announcement pertaining to promotion results.
- Employees, officers and directors of Colosseum Casino, its promotional or other agencies, licensees and licensors, service providers and any other associated or affiliated companies shall not be eligible for entry. The same terms shall apply to the direct families of such persons.
- We contribute to and make use of a shared industry database of promotion abusers and fraudsters. Individuals known from this database will not be eligible for any promotional offers and Colosseum Casino reserves the right to lock their account and refuse access to Colosseum Casino.
- Only promotions specifically advertised on this Casino’s website will be honored by the Colosseum Casino. Any promotional offer issued by any other party, including but not limited to affiliated persons or organizations, may not be recognized by this Casino and are thus deemed invalid.
- Any promotional CD offer distributed by Casino Rewards is for the intended recipient only and cannot be transferred. Players must have received a written invitation addressed to them from Casino Rewards in order to take advantage of any part of this promotion.
- Any promotion or giveaway run by Colosseum Casino for any kind of merchandise or cash is not inclusive of any taxes, registrations, licensing, insurance, postage or delivery unless otherwise stipulated within the promotion terms and conditions.
- Any cash prizes awarded by Colosseum Casino will be paid directly into the recipient’s Casino Rewards account or casino account.
- We apologize for any inconvenience but we are required to take these steps due to abuse in the past. Please be aware that all suspicious withdrawals will be audited before being processed
Cash Account Terms and Conditions include:
- For Players who receive a first deposit or sign up bonus, a minimum of 30 times the bonus balance must be wagered prior to making a withdrawal from their Cash account. Please note, as a Player’s bonus balance clears from their bonus account to their cash account the wagering required to withdraw from the cash account will also decrease. For example:
- If a Player receives a $100 bonus, they will have to wager approximately $3000 based on a game with 100% wagering contribution (e.g. Slots and Parlor Games) before attempting a withdrawal.
- Similarly, they will have to wager $6000 based on a game with a 50% wagering contribution (e.g. Table Poker, Casino War, Sic Bo) and so on.
Bonus Account Terms and Conditions
- A Player’s total account balance consists of a cash account balance and a bonus account balance.
- A Player’s bonus account cannot be cashed in, but can be used to place wagers.
- A Player’s cash account may be cashed in provided any minimum bet requirements associated with redeemed bonuses have been satisfied.
- Specific wagering requirements are indicated in the General Promotion Terms and Conditions.
- As the required play-through requirements are met, funds are automatically transferred from the Player’s bonus account to their cash account.
- Play-through is achieved when any wager is made. The Player can use either their bonus or their cash account.
- For any wagers made, the wager is deducted from the Player’s cash account. If there is no cash available, then the wager is deducted from the bonus account. This effectively means that funds in the Player’s bonus account are only played if there is no cash balance.
- If a Player makes a withdrawal, their bonus account is reset to zero; however any unmet wagering requirements will remain. This means that if a Player chooses to take back the money they deposited, they will lose any bonus money they may still have remaining in their Bonus Account.
- Winnings on wagers made from a Player’s cash account are credited directly to their cash account. Winnings on wagers made from a Player’s bonus account are credited to their bonus account.
- Where crediting a Player’s bonus account with winnings that would result in the bonus account exceeding the size of the all bonus amounts, any excess winnings are credited to the Player’s cash account. Note: This is less any automatic transfers from bonus account to cash account that had occurred.
- If Colosseum Casino deems that the autoplay feature has been used for the purpose of meeting bonus account wagering requirements, Casino Rewards reserves the right to void winnings.
- Observations of playing patterns such as the playing for deliberate minimum risk, equal, zero margin or hedge betting may not be considered as playing in the appropriate spirit for the purposes of meeting bonus wagering requirements. Should Colosseum Casino deem that these practices have been utilized for the specific purpose of meeting wagering requirements, Colosseum Casino reserves the right to withhold any cashins and/or confiscate all winnings.
- Colosseum Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings for irregular play. ‘Irregular play’ includes but is not limited to any one or more of the following types of play:
- Placing single bets equal to or in excess of 25% or more of the value of the bonus credited to the account prior to the play-through requirement for that bonus having been met; A single bet in Roulette counts as the total of all chips placed on the table when the wheel is spun.
- Using the double-up feature to increase bet values;
- Even money bets on Sic Bo, Craps and Roulette
- Starting a game’s feature after the bonus balance used to build up the credits towards the feature has reached 0.
- If a Player’s Casino account shows no activity for 60 days, the bonus balance shall expire and be removed.
- Wagering requirements will be carried over from a bonus should a subsequent bonus be redeemed prior to making a deposit.
Banking and Withdrawals Terms and Conditions include:
- The Player accepts that it is their sole responsibility to ascertain whether they have sufficient funds in the bank account selected to be debited for e-check, ACH or any other web wallet deposits made at Colosseum Casino at the time that the deposit is made and at the time the deposit is debited from the Player’s bank account. Colosseum Casino reserves the right to reject deposits with insufficient funds in the account to be debited at the time of the deposit and/or void any winnings accrued as a result of that deposit. For the avoidance of any doubt it is considered fraudulent to make an e-check, ACH or any other web wallet deposit into the casinos or poker rooms when there is insufficient money in the bank account selected to be debited at the time of the deposit, even if it is the player’s intention to transfer the funds at a later stage. If Colosseum Casino is suspicious of any deposits prior to paying any winnings, it may request proof that the funds were available at the time that the deposit was initiated.
- Withdrawn funds will be held in pending for 2 working days, during which time you may reverse the withdrawal in order to continue playing at Colosseum Casino.
- Players who win a sum that is 5 times or more greater than their total purchases across all Casino Rewards partner casinos will only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of $4000 a week. All progressive wins/payouts are exempt from this clause.
- Returns and disputed transactions from Instadebit, E-check, ClickandBuy or any other E-wallets will not be accepted on any casino account in the Casino Rewards network. This also includes any disputes or unsettled transactions from Bank Transfer payment solutions and Credit Cards. In the event that Colosseum Casino receives any returns, all winnings will be lost on all accounts held within the Casino Rewards network, even if the returns have been subsequently settled.
- Due to e-commerce and online gaming regulations and also requirements by the Financial Action Task Force (FATF), Colosseum Casino reserves the right to conduct a security review and may require you to provide such security documents that the Casino deems necessary in order to maintain our high levels of customer protection and security. In the event of failure to comply with such security requests, Colosseum Casino reserves the right to void any winnings on your account and/or restrict further purchases and withdrawals and/or lock the account.